DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

points wrong on rooster aswell as attendance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasecee

PostSubject: points wrong on rooster aswell as attendance   Sat May 02, 2009 5:44 pm

hey quetzal i joined theshell the same time as shadowrayne that was on the 7th off feb ive been to every run apart from once which was the 21st feb and apartfrom the odd afks ....

Last edited by Jasecee on Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zentetsuken

PostSubject: Re: points wrong on rooster aswell as attendance   Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Don't usually troll, but I think this one deserves it.

How can someone possibly write such an incoherent mess? God only knows T_T.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quetzal

PostSubject: Re: points wrong on rooster aswell as attendance   Sat May 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Heya There: I'm sorry for any inconvinience for the roster update, I usually take attendance twice a day, and confirm who's present at the start of the run and at the end of the run.. who's late, who left early; it's hard to keep track of 30+ people on each run.. sometimes I miss someone, I going to review my paper records again, but for the moment I'll award you the same runs Shadowrayne attended, which are Feb 7th and Feb 14th; also I added the missing points on our first Dynamis Beaucedine to all who attended (thanks to Pud's logs) and awarded 2 points to everyone in compensation to the Feb 25 attendance fiasco, where none of the sackholders took attendance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: points wrong on rooster aswell as attendance   

Back to top Go down

points wrong on rooster aswell as attendance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1