HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teast termination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teast

PostSubject: Teast termination   Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey,

I'm sorry to inform you all that I will have to quit this dynamis linkshell. I didn't know that it was a standard to start 1+ hours after the scheduled time and my real-life don't allow me to stay up as late as it gets when the runs get delayed.
I had a lot of fun during the three (would have been four if my power supply would have staid whole) runs that I attended to with you guys.

Good luck guys and have fun!

Regards
/Teast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stridder

PostSubject: Re: Teast termination   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 pm

dont think ubh has ever start over 45 min late so u pushing it a bit sayin 90 mins late >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quetzal

PostSubject: Re: Teast termination   Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am

Thanks for joining us Teast, I hope you had fun, I'm sorry you had to quit, Gather Together time is usually 3 p.m usa eastern time, we try to make the parties and get ready @ 3:30p.m. ; the latest we've enter I believe is @ 3:50, that's only 20 mins over the Start time; if you want to participate with us, you're welcome to join us anytime, we understand if you have to log early, we're one of the most flexible linkshells, where our system allow us to have "part-time" players, although, we prefer to help people get their flags and relic gear during the whole run. We'll see you around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teast termination   

Back to top Go down

Teast termination
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1