DYNAMIS, ZENI, NYZUL ISLE, ASSAULT, EVENTS

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdmann

PostSubject: Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.   Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 pm

I'm sorry to bring this msg before you, seems I did get to much on my hands ingame/private wich took almost all time I had left. I have to see to that the family get it's spare time they are looking for, and that i can coop the game events without feeling stressed out. So I have been put to the wall her and have to make some sacrifices. Wich means I have to drop some events during the week so I get the free time my family is seeking. I thank you for letting me join the LS, sorry it went so short of time, I wish you the best of best on furter runs.

/Birdmann
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sqeeze.dk
quetzal

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:06 am

Thanks for joining us b-man, family comes always first, whenever you have free time you're welcome to join us, we'll be happy to have you as guest; we would like to see you get the relic you want. You can also join us once a week if your schedule allows it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Regarding Birdmann's Dynamis Application. Importent for SH to read or Zorto.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1